The PPEdu develops its self-assessment process considering CAPES guidelines and the institutional policies undertaken by UEL. The Program's Self-Evaluation Committee has the following assignments:
- Articulate with the Collegiate of PPEdu to propose guidelines, organization and development of the self-evaluation tasks;
- Draw up the calendar for all self-assessment actions and inform the Collegiate of PPEdu;
- Collect data and analyze the results of the Program's self-evaluation actions;
- Propose evaluation tools for teachers and students;
- Present, at the end of the school year, the results of the self-assessments carried out.
The PPEdu requests that faculty, students, and alumni access the forms to evaluate the actions developed.